Sage Health Care provides services that are exclusive to women, but include women of all ages. These services are not limited to gynecological services—we provide the same services as a family health center, but for women only.
Primary Care for Women includes the management of both gynecological health and general health concerns.
Debbie’s philosophy as an Adult Nurse Practitioner is to “care” for and be a partner in health with each woman. Her breadth of nursing experience, personable temperament and humor contribute to her compassionate, yet pragmatic approach to health care.
She takes the time to listen with empathy, and together with you develop practical approaches to promote your health and wellness.
Evaluation, testing, treatment and referrals as needed, related to:
- Women’s Wellness/Gynecological Issues:
- Annual/“Physical” Exam and Pap Smears
- Management of menopause and hormone replacement including bioidentical hormones
- Pelvic pain, abnormal vaginal bleeding and heavy, painful or irregular periods
- Breast issues such as abnormal lumps, pain, nipple discharge
- Vaginal, urinary tract infections
- Birth control and IUD Insertion
- Sexually transmitted (STD) infections
- Cancer screening
- General Health Issues:
- Respiratory problems including seasonal allergies, asthma, and infections such as the common cold, sore throat, ear, eye or sinus infection, bronchitis and pneumonia
- Uncomplicated cardiovascular issues such as high blood pressure and high cholesterol
- Thyroid issues such as hypothyroid
- Headaches including migraines
- Depression, anxiety and sleep issues
- Bone health issues such as osteopenia or osteoporosis
- Digestive issues such as common gastrointestinal infection, acid reflux, diarrhea, constipation
- Other issues such as anemia, dizziness, rash, or back or joint pain
- Physical Exams for Employment, Sports, Travel, Biometric, etc.
Debbie Meyers, CNP, MS is not accepting new patients at this time.